Politics

California Political News and Views
Play For The People –A Game for Political Junkies to Play!!

  Play For The People  and November Madness!! From Senator Norm Coleman, EXCLUSIVE TO THE CALIFORNIA POLITICAL NEWS AND VIEWS,  10/22/12 Just in time for the upcoming elections, Rocket Surgeon Entertainment is launching two exciting new politica...

California Political News and Views
San Fran Wife Beater Sheriff Registers 400 Inmates to Vote

  Reinstated Mirkarimi registers 400 inmates to vote By: Dan Schreiber, SF Examiner,| 10/19/12 The day after retaking office, Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi pursued non-felon San Francisco County Jail inmates to register to vote. The inmates are able...

California Political News and Views
Our Kids are Alright (at least the college bound ones)

Our Kids are Alright (at least the college bound ones)   by Silicon Valley Education Foundation, 10/19/12 In the last month both the ACT and the SAT testing programs, the college entrance exams taken by almost all college bound high school student...

California Political News and Views
How bad is Prop. 31? The Left and the Right oppose it.

  Right and left attack Prop. 31 budget reform By Dave Roberts, Calwatchdog,  10/20/12 California’s governing process is broken. Just some of the maladies afflicting Sacramento: Perennial billion-dollar budget deficits. Endless tax hike demands...

California Political News and Views
CalPERS to San Bernardino: Fire Cops and Firefighters—Give US Your $$

  Calpers threatens San Bernardino over pension debt By Tim Reid, Reuters,  10/19/12 TO SEE COMPLETE STORY CLICK ON BLUE HEADLINE Calpers, one of the biggest pension funds in the world, serves many Californian cities and counties and has long arg...

HealthyCal.org
California voters declaring their independence

Oct 21, 2012

It’s conventional wisdom in political circles that California, like the rest of the country, has become more polarized in recent years. Just watch any election campaign or session of the Legislature and it seems clear that we are a hopelessly divid...

Tags: | |

California Political News and Views
Putin Wins: Obama Shutting Down U.S. Pro-Democracy Radio Broadcasts in Russia

  Putin Wins: Obama Shutting Down U.S. Pro-Democracy Radio Broadcasts in Russia -By Warner Todd Huston, Publius Forum, 10/19/12 It won’t be long before America’s voice for democracy will be silenced in Russia after the Obama administration fir...

California Political News and Views
Santa Clara Valley Water District seeks $548 million parcel tax–in a Depression

  Santa Clara Valley Water District seeks $548 million parcel tax By Paul Rogers, San Jose Mercury News,  10/20/12  TO SEE COMPLETE STORY CLICK ON BLUE HEADLINE “First, it needs a two-thirds majority. When it passed the first time in 2000, dur...

California Political News and Views
It’s Not Too Early to Start Running for Governor (for 2014)

  It’s Not Too Early to Start Running for Governor By Joe Mathews, nbclosangeles, 10/21/12 My math may surprise people, but the next general election for a California governor is only 20 months away — and so it may already be time to s...

California Political News and Views
Don’t Give Guv Brown Ideas: Non-California nuttiness for a change

  Non-California nuttiness for a change By John Seiler, Calwatchdog, 10/21/12 It’s a statistical fact that 99 percent of the nuttiness in America originates in California. But that leaves 1 percent from elsewhere. A lot of that 1 percent starts ...

Stay connected to Sacramento Connect

Follow Sacramento Connect on Twitter  Find Sacramento Connect on Facebook  Sign up for the Sacramento Connect Newsletter

Advertisement

Categories

Advertisement



Newest Partners